Sotheby’s International Realty
1801 Hillhurst Avenue
Los Angeles California 90027
Office: (323) 660-5885
Mobile: (323) 363-0381
Fax: (323) 665-1780
• Born in Denver, Colorado.
• Graduated from UCLA.
• Taught school, 4th-8th grade.
• Taught the gifted program in South Pasadena Schools.
• Over 40 years in Real Estate in Los Feliz, Silver Lake, Hollywood Hills & Greater L.A. area.
• Owner of Real Estate offices for over 30 years.
• Worked with DBL Realtors for 10 years, then Sotheby’s ever since.
• DBL merged with Sotheby’s International Realty.
• Consistently a Top Producer in the Los Feliz office, DBL in general for those 10 years, as well as before.
• #1 agent of DBL Los Feliz 2003, & since then, in top 5 in production each year.
• Consistently one of the top 5 producing Realtors in the area overall.
• Sotheby’s International Realty bought out all 8 offices of DBL (Beverly Hills, Sunset Strip, Pasadena, Brentwood, Pacific Palisades, Palm Springs, Santa Monica & Los Feliz).
• I have assistants that work exclusively for me.
• Market over & above the norm in the area.
• Cutting edge marketing & widespread coverage in all the right publications for the property.
• Personal website www.rosemarylow.com with virtual reality tours.
• Extensive use of internet for advertising and marketing.
• Extensive contacts in the community as well as the entertainment business, both television, movies and music business and related fields.
• Our clientele reflect the properties that we represent.
• Knowledgeable in architecture, history of the area, real estate contracts & negotiating.
• Experienced to best protect my clients’ interests.
• Sotheby’s is the top production office in all the best areas where the offices are located.
• Sotheby’s is #1 in Los Feliz (please see enclosed chart).
• Sotheby’s and Rosemary Low are a niche company and a niche agent. We are known to handle properties, especially those with architectural significance from Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Bel Air, BHPO, Hollywood Hills, Los Feliz, Silver Lake/Echo Park to Eagle Rock/Mt. Washington, Pasadena, La Can͂ada Flintridge and Hancock Park.